Saturday, October 20, 2012

What I'm Bookmarking: Fall Edition


From my previous posts, I'm sure it's pretty clear how much I love fall. It is my favorite season. I love the crisp feel in the air, the beautiful foliage, the smell of a fireplace burning on an autumn night, the gorgeous sunshine, and all of the amazing fall foods! Here is a look at the recipes that I want to make this fall season. I better hurry up and get cooking :)

Sweet Autumn Recipes....
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (without the walnuts of course)

Apple Pie Coffee Cake

Pumpkin Popcorn
Autumn Harvest Apple Pie

Autumn Harvest Apple Pie (Vegan )

Pumpkin Chocolate Bean Brownies (this one looks veryy interesting...)

Gluten free, flourless Black Bean Brownies

Apple Oat Muffins
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Pumpkin Cake

And Savory Autumn Recipes....

Fall Vegetable Orzo Casserole
Autumn Ratatouille


Autumn Couscous
Autumn Minestrone

And guess what? They're all vegan!! I can't wait to try everything.

What recipes have you been pinning and bookmarking this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment