Thursday, February 28, 2013

25 Things About Me!

 25 Things About Myself.....

1. I love vegetables, especially when roasted.
2. I bite my nails and cuticles when I'm anxious.
3. I have a puggle puppy named Bulmer. He's nuts and outta control about 75% of the time. I really cherish the 25% of cuddling that I get with him.
4. Winter is my favorite season. I love the coziness that it brings, the style, and the sports. I'm an avid skier and sledder.
5. I love to bake, especially for other people. I especially like to take recipes and make them healthier because I like the challenge.
6. Whether it be chocolate, dried fruit, or cinnamon toast, I always have to have something sweet after dinner.
7. I love watching football, but in recent years have lost interest because my Philadelphia Eagles have been doing so poorly.
8. I own all 10 seasons of Friends and can quote almost every episode.
9. I have been a vegetarian since February 2012 and I have for about 2.5 weeks
10. I Irish danced competitively for ten years of my life. I then taught for 4 years.
11. I am the fifth generation of my family to attend Villanova University. My great-grandfather graduated in 1917.
12. I graduated with a BA in Psychology and with four minors: Business, Cognitive Science, Latin American Studies, and Spanish.
13. I have had the opportunity to take part in two mission trips during college. One to Peru where we worked in an orphanage, and one to Guatemala where we built a home for a family in 2 1/2 days.
14. I hope to travel South America one day, skiing in Chile, experiencing the culture of Brazil, serving the community in Nicaragua, and taking a rest on the beach in Costa Rica.
15. I am a cinnamon addict, always putting it in and on everything sweet.
16. I collect shot glasses. I purchase one in every new city, state, or country that I visit. My friends and family have started bringing back shot glasses from their trips, as well, to add to my collection. I'm obsessed with it :)
17. I just made my first adult big purchase... I bought a car!! I'm in love with my brand new Jeep Patriot.
18. I grew up going to Sea Isle City, NJ every summer and can't picture a summer without at least one trip down the shore.
19. I really want a tattoo, but I'm too afraid to actually get one. Read: I'm afraid I would be disowned, and I'm afraid I'm going to hate it in a year.
20. If I were to get a tattoo, I would want it to say Slán abhaile, which means safe home in Gaelic. My grandmother used to say it every time we headed home from her house.
21. I have struggled with different weight and body image issues through college and up until this point in my life. It is still something I work on everyday.
22. I'm a talker. I need to talk things through. I like to express myself and let my opinions be known.
23. That being said, I do not avoid confrontation. If something is bothering me, I will face the issue or the person, head on.
24. I love a good comedy. I like movies that make me laugh and make me feel good inside.
25. I like to make people laugh. I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment