Sunday, June 24, 2012

A New Beginning

Welcome to A Taste of Bulmer! This is my new puppy, the inspiration for the title of this blog.



His name is Bulmer, and he was born on St. Patrick’s Day. He is a curious little guy and a ball full of energy… just like me! I’m curious about learning how to make healthy meals new and exciting, opposed to Bulmer who is more interested in eating all of my furniture :)

This blog will be devoted to my adventures in food, travel, and just everyday life! I have been an avid blog reader for the past two years and attempted to make my own this past January, here, but I wanted to start anew this summer. I have a brand new camera, Nikon 3100 (SO EXCITED ABOUT IT), and a better outlook on food…. So here goes nothing!



(Bulmer loves food too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment